The Argue Why Choa Needs Jimin


Stops her from doing a weird gag



Calms her down



Helps her instruct up



Fixes her mic



Covers her cleavage



Switches for her favorite color



Gestures her to move

-

Pann: The argue why Jimin must travel beside Choa

1. [+81, -1] She looks similar a daughter rhythm out amongst the cleavage covering.

2. [+74, -2] Jimin was unlikeable at starting fourth dimension exactly she genuinely seems to accept a adept personality...

3. [+53, -2] Choa is the oldest unnie exactly Jimin is the leader ㅋㅋ The unnie draw of piece of occupation is tiny together with cute ㅠㅠ



4. [+15, -0] The argue why Jimin is the leader

5. [+14, -0] When I run into idols, I empathize why the leader is the leader. Same goes to Jimin.

6. [+10, -0] Oh... I'm seeing Jimin inward a novel light. I didn't know she had a reliable personality similar that.

7. [+9, -0] When I worked equally DMZ staff, I saw SNSD, Apink, Infinite, VIXX, EXID, AOA, together with etc. Jimin was the ane who greeted others the most. She was the alone idol who fifty-fifty bowed xc degrees to no ane similar me ㅋㅋ And equally good B1A4 Jinyoung... Since then, I works life her to travel likeable.

8. [+9, -0] I had no involvement inward AOA exactly both of them are cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jimin is a daughter crush.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel