Spotting Exo Members Inwards Pictures


Pann: Celebrities who convey pictures of themselves voluntarily

1. [+141, -0] All of those pictures were taken for EXO ㅋㅋ Sehun mentioned the showtime moving-picture exhibit on a radio as well as the mortal did terminate upwardly taking a moving-picture exhibit alongside Suho later. The mortal who took the moving-picture exhibit of Suho inwards a eating theatre also mentioned on their weblog that they took the moving-picture exhibit for Suho. The members know that people convey pictures for them.

2. [+129, -5] I didn't know EXO that good precisely on Infinity Challenge, they looked as well as then innocent ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They don't expect innocent though ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+106, -3] I'm glad they tin move freely walk approximately overseas at to the lowest degree ㅠㅠ They can't actually produce that inwards Korea.

4. [+54, -0] If I were them, I wouldn't similar it... They're such pro idols.


Fan: Fans' attending could move pressuring as well as tiring...
Baekhyun: No Not at all. I was born for this.
Q: Isn't it uncomfortable when people recognize you?
Chanyeol: I didn't laid about this career without knowing that. I chose this path, it's something I must accept.
Chen: The fact that people recognize us is positive plenty for us.


5. [+45, -0] I saw Sehun at Garosugil. I wanted to country howdy precisely I didn't because he looked as well as then scary... I shouldn't tried if I knew he was opened upwardly to taking pictures similar that.

6. [+44, -0]


Baekhyun: Guys, if you lot run across me on a street, delight greet me.
Lay: Please country howdy if you lot run across me on a street. Don't move scared as well as come.
Suho: I sometimes expect frontwards to people recognizing me.


7. [+33, -0] They must possess got actually small-scale heads inwards existent life... I tin move run across how small-scale their heads are from the pictures.

8. [+27, -0]


Chen: Sehun, when someone sees you lot on a street as well as asks, "Are you lot EXO Sehun?", produce you lot answer that you're indeed Sehun?
Sehun: Yes!
Chen: Me too.
Sehun: Well I am Sehun. How tin move I country no? I country that's me.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel