Kim Sejung's 'Today's Webtoon' Records Lowest Viewer Ratings Every Bit It Lags Behind The Shadow Of 'Big Mouth'

Article: 'Business Proposal' Kim Sejung is the Pb inward 'Today's Webtoon' but viewer ratings bring dropped to 1% due to 'Big Mouth' popularity

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+113] Her characters are too... similar... therefore I don't experience the signal inward watching

2. [+79] Because 'Big Mouth' is good

3. [+54] I mean value her grapheme is agency likewise similar to her 1 inward 'Business Proposal', too it's totally the type of grapheme that Earth isn't into anymore ㅠ delight produce something else 🙏

4. [+15] It's only boring

5. [+4] I mean value it's fun, it's 1 of the entirely dramas I've been watching lately ㅠ

6. [+3] It's non that fun..

7. [+7] The drama is likewise similar to her other one.. I'd rather spotter 'Big Mouth'.. Until nosotros uncovering out who the big mouse is, romance is going to endure shelved til therefore ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+4] I similar it... unfortunate that it's non doing good 😢

9. [+2] 'Business Proposal' was actually practiced but........ 😂😂

10. [+4] I'm enjoying both dramas correct now

11. [+11] Boring ㅋㅋ

12. [+9] Who could endure the Big Mouse?

13. [+13] Her characters are e'er the same... too that Nam Yoon Soo? Is therefore bad at acting.. the diction is all mumble jumbled

14. I tried to spotter because I similar Kim Sejung but ah.. therefore wearisome ㅜㅜ none of them brought a fresh novel ikon to the table. Even if it wasn't competing against 'Big Mouth', the drama wouldn't produce good on its ain at all. Kim Sejung needs to prepare her oculus for picking dramas! Looking forwards to her next!

15. [+5] I tin meet why it's non popular.. we're agency by the generation of remaking outdated Japanese dramas...

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel