Crown J - L.O.L.O (Life Of Luxury Only) (Clean Ver.) Lyrics


ROMANIZATION LYRICS

I got my coin over hoes
Stay hustling
Ain't nobody create it similar yous do
You killing 'em
Ni darin jakku nae nuneul bwa
Nobody's gotta know
Can yous exceed away on it on the lolo, lolo
Downlow
Shawty exceed away on it on the downlow
Lolo, downlow

(yeah ho)
She a g-a-n-g star similar my top allow back
Shout out the t.I hustlegang
You know who's back
Repping flyboy ent
Yeah that me
Where the bad bees at, accept a seat
Meosi heulleonaeryeo  to my feet
Uri sain  ain't gotta speak! Turn up!
She work! Work! She existent bad
Wonhaji  skirt, purse
That's ok
High-hillwie singo geunyeoga chumchuneun bakjan
She's moving it do-ing (it) slow
Wonderin how she tin become downwards together with then low
And na hanaman malhalge neomu yeppeo
Hold up
Nal bomyeonseo songarak ipsureul
Kkaemuneun ni attitude
Hold up
I experience the same
Mam dolligien besides late
We last skipping foreplay
Eodirodeunji nagaja
I said "naechan baro ape valet"
Maeil meoseul buryeo geunyang iyu eopsi urin
Stupid booty she a super thick
Super sexy booty ho!
Anen jeonbu keurim saek
Naega wonhaneun geon C.R.E.A.M
U know what i'm talkin'bout!!
Money coin leeggo!

Geunyeoneun jagi chae jagi ot  waist neun 24
Baby create what it doyeah
Middle fingers up
All u puss donkey punk haterz
Heorien tatoo
She‘s ghetto simply classy
Wooo yeah
Uh infant let's verbalize almost it
Seonggyeogeun budeureowodo ttaeroneun yous larn cocky
Cha bags together with berkins
Versace
Cha bags together with berkins
Versace
Cha bags together with berkins
Versace

Neon gajgo sipeun geon sayaji jeonbu ssak da ha!
I similar your ssaengeol
No brand up
Meorin wiro all tied up
Mame deureo larn your doe upward and
I'm turnt da funk upward fosho toe up
Champagne nosotros pour up
Champagne nosotros pour up
Champagne nosotros pour up

Ni jasingami sexy hae 
I dearest the agency u walk
Ni dwismoseubeul saranghae 
You dearest the agency i
I tin gurantee your satisfaction
Let brand it amount trouble
Cuz i'm done amongst probation

Your trunk together with my body
We tin throw a party
Mwol jom aneun yeojadeul iriwa bwa ppalli
Mwol jom aneun yeojadeul iriwa bwa ppalli

I got my coin over hoes
Stay hustling
Ain't nobody create it similar yous do
You killing 'em
Ni darin jakku nae nuneul bwa
Nobody's gotta know
Can yous exceed away on it on the lolo
Lolo, downlow
Shawty exceed away on it on the downlow
Lolo, downlow

HANGUL LYRICS

Hook
I got my coin over hoes / remain hustling 
〈난 지금 여자 보다는 돈 / 항상 바쁘게 지내지〉
Ain't nobody create it similar yous create / yous killing 'em
〈근데 너는, 여기 다른 여자들과는 비교가 안 돼 / 니가 다 이겨〉
니 다린 자꾸 내 눈을 봐
Nobody's gotta know
〈하지만, 아무도 알 필요는 없자나 〉
Can yous exceed away on it on the lolo, lolo, downlow
〈비밀로 해줄 수 있어?〉
Shawty exceed away on it on the downlow, lolo, downlow
〈그냥 비밀로 묻어줘〉

Verse 1 .
(yeah ho) 
She a G-A-N-G star similar my top allow back
〈그녀는 내 컨버터블 자동차처럼 너무 멋있어! (Top dorsum : T.I 곡 중 한곡)〉
proper name out the T.I Hustlegang / yous know who's back 
〈누가 돌아왔는지 넌 알자나 / T.I 와 허슬갱 팀에게 인사하라면서〉
repping Flyboy Ent/ yes that me 
〈난 FlyboyEnt를 대표해 / 그게 바로 나〉
where the bad bees at, accept a seat
〈여기 예쁜 여자들은 다 어딨어? / 이리와 앉아〉
멋이 흘러내려 to my feet
〈난 발끝까지 멋이 흘러내려〉
우리 사인 ain't gotta speak! Turn up!
〈우리 사인 굳이 말할 필요 없어 / plow up〉
She work! Work! she existent bad
〈그녀가 춤을춰 / 몸매가 진짜 죽여〉
원하지 skirt, purse / that's ok
〈당연히 치마와 가방을 원할 거지만, 다 이해해〉
High-hill위에 신고 그녀가 춤추는 박잔
she's moving it do-ing (it) slow
〈애는 아주 천천히 움직이면서 해〉
wonderin how she tin become downwards together with then low
together with 나 하나만 말할게 너무 예뻐
〈어떻게 하면 저런 동작을 할 수 있는지 궁금하지만 / 너무 예뻐〉
Hold upward
날 보면서 손가락 입술을 깨무는 니 attitude
Hold upward
I experience the same 
〈나도 너와 같은 마음이야〉
맘 돌리기엔 besides tardily / nosotros last skipping foreplay
〈마음 돌리기엔 너무 늦었어 / 우린 아마 전희는 바로 넘길 거야〉
어디로든지 나가자, I said "내찬 바로 앞에 valet"
매일 멋을 부려 그냥 이유 없이 우린
Stupid booty she a super thick super sexy booty ho!/
〈그녀의 몸매와 엉덩이는 정말 너무 섹시하지〉
안엔 전부 크림 색 / 내가 원하는 건 C.R.E.A.M
〈내차 안은 전부 크림 색 / 내가 원하는 건 크림(돈)〉
u know what I'm talkin'Bout!! / coin money leeggo!
〈내가 말하는 게 뭔지 알지?〉

Verse2
그녀는 자기 차에 자기옷 waist 는 24
〈허리는 24인치〉
infant create what it create yeah
〈애는 멋을좀 알어 〉
Middle fingers upward all u puss donkey punk haterz
〈뭘 모르는 애들을 위해서, 내 세 번째 손가락이 있는 거고〉
허리엔 tatoo / she‘s ghetto simply classy
〈허리엔 문신 / 노는 여자 애처럼 보이지만, 품위도 있어〉
wooo yes / Uh infant let's verbalize almost it /
〈 너에 대해 우리 애기해보자〉
성격은 부드러워도 때로는 yous larn cocky
〈이기적이지〉
Cha bags together with berkins / versace ×3
〈핸드백과 가방〉
넌 갖고 싶은 건 사야지 전부 싹 다 ha!
I similar your 쌩얼 / No brand upward / 머린 위로 all tied up 
맘에 들어 / larn your doe upward / together with I'm turnt da funk upward / fosho / toe upward / champagne nosotros pour upward ×3
〈난 너의 화장기 없는 쌩얼도 좋고, 머린 위로 묶는게 좋아
넌 관리는 잘했고, 그래서 난 지금 달아 올라가 / 물론 취하기도 했지/ 삼페인만 우린 마시니까〉
니 자신감이 sexy 해 / I dearest the agency u walk
〈자신감 있는 너의 걸음걸이가〉
니 뒷모습을 사랑해 / You dearest the agency I
〈넌 내가 가진 느낌을 사랑하자나〉
I tin gurantee your satisfaction / allow brand it amount problem cuz i'm done amongst Probation
〈너의 만족은 내가 보장할게 / 
이제 우리 문제좀 일으켜 보자. 나 집행유예 기간 다끝났으니까...〉

Bridge

your trunk together with my trunk / nosotros tin throw a party
〈너와 나 / 파티를 열자〉 
뭘 좀 아는 여자들 이리와봐 빨리 ×2

HOOK repeat

Hangul: music daum
Rom: lyricskpop.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel