Physical Defects That Decrease The Lineament Of Your Life

1) Rhinitis
2) Atopy
3) Ingrown toenails
4) Curly hair
5) Excessive sweating
6) Sty
7) Dry eyes
8) Allergies
9) Asthma
10) Period cramps
11) Flat feet
12) Constipation
13) Wisdom teeth
14) Teeth needing braces
15) Anemia
16) Balding
17) Cold hands
18) Intoe/overtoe
19) keratosis pilaris
20) Vaginitis
21) Insomnia
22) Chronic fatigue
23) Athlete's foot
24) Scoliosis
25) Astigmatism

-

Pann: Physical defects that decrease the character of your life

1. [+431, -3] Please include irritable bowel syndrome ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+291, -2] 26) Acne. F*ck.

3. [+227, -7] Why is pilus non on the list? I convey then much hair... I fifty-fifty convey pilus around my nipples. Am I the exclusively one? It's then frustrating.

4. [+68, -0] Canker sores should likewise move on the list... It's then painful.

5. [+59, -1] 5) Excessive sweating is such a b*tch. I elbow grease fifty-fifty when I convey a abrupt plough inward emotions. I ever high-five amongst the dorsum of my hands in addition to launder my cervix every 2d menses in addition to wipe it off amongst tissue. I abhor summertime the most.

6. [+53, -0] Atopy is the worst. When I used to convey serious atopy, I ever position my caput down. When I saw myself inward the mirror, I wondered if this was actually a human face. My pare looked cracked, red, in addition to bumpy... I could exclusively envy in addition to vociferation when I saw people amongst skilful skin.

7. [+50, -0] Where's irritable bowel syndrome? This sh*t drives me crazy. Every fourth dimension I'm nervous, my tummy hurts in addition to growls then bad.

8. [+44, -0] TMJ disorder, f*ck...

9. [+40, -0] F*cking rhinitis, I convey ii mountains of tissue beside me correct now.

10. [+39, -0] Vaginitis is the most painful 1 in addition to I can't fifty-fifty say anyone most it.

11. [+35, -1] Shut upwards if y'all don't convey balding. Balding drives y'all crazy in addition to there's non fifty-fifty a solution.

12. [+31, -0] 26) Armpit smell

13. [+28, -0] 26) Migraines

14. [+28, -0] Can y'all include acne in addition to text cervix syndrome... It's then stressful.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel