Update Alberto Says Switzerland Has A Stingy Image


Article: 'Welcome inwards Korea' Alberto, "Switzerland has a stingy image... They don't pass much"

Source: Xports News via Nate

1. [+224, -8] I didn't know Swiss people also accept a stingy icon ㅋㅋ Dutch people are rattling stingy every bit well. They go amongst their camping ground auto amount of nutrient ㅋㅋ

2. [+187, -8] It was as well as hence touching when the Swiss friends visited the nation of war memorial hall as well as cherished our fallen heroes ㅠㅠ

3. [+181, -7] When I was inwards traveling inwards Europe, I stayed at my friend's house who went to schoolhouse at the southern halt of Germany. On Fridays as well as Saturdays, Swiss people came amongst their cars as well as did groceries in that place ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I went to a Swiss eating seat as well as I was surprised at how expensive it was.

4. [+26, -1] In Switzerland, iv of us went as well as bought sandwiches as well as bottled drinks for breakfast. We paid a amount of $60.... If you lot intend I'm joking, teach there. You'll come across the about beautiful stance of nature inwards the footing past times paying the about expensive prices inwards the world.

5. [+23, -2] Swiss prices are rattling expensive. I've ever liked the nature of Switzerland since I was young. I lastly got to go there. The stance is seriously amazing, as well as the prices were simply as amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I traveled for fifteen days. I had vii dine-outs as well as for the residuum of the meals, I did groceries at Coop as well as cooked. Fondue was likewise salty for my gustation as well as the steak wasn't every bit skillful every bit Florence t-bone steak, but it cost 10 franc more. It was as well as hence expensive. The loving cup ramen I ate at Jungfraujoch tasted the best.

6. [+20, -1] I retrieve Big Mac combo inwards Switzerland was about $30. Switzerland has the about expensive big mac.

7. [+20, -5] Just how expensive is it inwards Switzerland?

8. [+10, -0] The prices are expensive as well as one-half of their income is tax. But their retirement handling is excellent.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel