Kim Jaehwan's Solo Debut 'Begin Again' Debuts At #18 On Melon


Pann: Kim Jaehwan's solo debut is #18 on Melon

1. [+98, -25] The nautical chart is a full concrete these days. Debuting at #18 is a actually expert result. I intend his other songs charted in, too... Congrats!

2. [+77, -15] I wasn't certain if Begin Again was a expert vocal but inward the mo chorus where he goes "The words annyonghaseyo " actually hypes upward the song.

3. [+69, -19] It's good. It could nautical chart higher if it's promoted more.

4. [+33, -2] It's a success, the vocal is good.

5. [+31, -2] The nautical chart is a concrete indeed ㅋㅋ There are pop artists similar Taeyeon, Bolbbalgan4, BTS, together with Chen. There's also Anne-Marie, Billie Eilish, Jannabi, Im Jaehyun, together with and hence many songs climbing dorsum on the chart. You also run across transcend daughter groups similar Twice together with Blackpink. How is this non a concrete ㅋㅋ

6. [+26, -4] As expected of Wanna One's principal vocalist. The vocal is expert together with his high notes are smooth. Rather than an idol, he should live on called a singer. I'm non maxim that he doesn't conform beingness an idol but his singing talent is but together with hence good.

7. [+24, -0] All of the songs are good. Designer is my type.

8. [+23, -1] Success... The vocal is charting high because it's good. I envy him.

9. [+22, -1] It's peachy for a debut. I intend it'll rest on the nautical chart because it's a expert song.

10. [+18, -0] I'm non fan but I gave it a heed because it was on the chart. The vocal is totally my type... His vox is manly but also soft, it's overnice to heed to.

11. [+17, -6] I intend the ballad business of manlike soul idols volition live on Kyuhyun-Chen-Jaehwan.

12. [+16, -0] The vocal is good.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel