Netizens Beak Well-Nigh Finding It Difficult To Telephone Band Somebody 'Oppa'

Pann: I actually didn't know, create women abide by it difficult to tell 'oppa'?

1. [+442, -4] The pregnant of oppa became weird because only about crazy idiots are obsessed alongside the word. When I'm alongside other girls, I telephone band guys 'this oppa' in addition to 'that oppa' but when I'm alongside the guys, I telephone band them sunbae because I don't desire them to move out incorrect impressions.

2. [+336, -4] It's cringe-worthy.

3. [+279, -3] Yes because I don't convey an older brother.

4. [+150, -1] I used to abide by it actually difficult to say.

5. [+143, -1] It's because girls don't desire quondam men to remember otherwise.

6. [+132, -0] I actually desire to alive overseas. Age aside, I desire to telephone band everybody 'Hi Tom!" "Hello Jenny!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I actually abhor calling person oppa in addition to it's then cringey ㅠㅠ Since I've known that guys move out incorrect impressions alongside 'oppa', I establish it difficult to use.

7. [+94, -0] It's because yous encounter stupid delinquents who don't appear similar oppars.

8. [+74, -3] Unless it's a solid unit of measurement member, it's difficult to run the word. Oppa is solid unit of measurement then it feels similar you're calling a stranger your family. I promise people halt forcing me to telephone band them oppa... When a guy asks me to telephone band him oppa, I think, "who are yous to hold out treated similar oppa?"

9. [+62, -0] Lovers run 'oppa' then it feels similar a give-and-take for a boyfriend. That's why I can't run it.

10. [+60, -3] I'd rather tell 'hyung'.

11. [+54, -3] Girls who convey older brothers don't abide by it troublesome but those who alone convey older sisters or younger siblings abide by it actually cringe-worthy. I convey 2 older sisters then I experience weird when I telephone band my older cousin 'oppa'.

12. [+35, -0] I must hold out the alone 1 who doesn't fifty-fifty telephone band my older blood brother 'oppa'.

13. [+33, -0] I tin tell 'oppa' to alone handsome guys...

14. [+26, -1] Those who convey older brothers abide by it comfortable. But I don't convey an older blood brother in addition to my academy had a strict sunbae-hoobae hierarchy then I had to telephone band older males sunbae, non oppa. Other than that, I'm strict alongside human relationships then I barely convey to telephone band anyone oppa, either.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel