Gagwoman Kim Sook Talks Close Ripping A Enshroud Earlier Moving Out


"When I moved to Daebang-dong, the window shroud at my novel house was ripped. I asked my landlord in addition to she told me to cook it amongst my coin for now. She said she'd order me dorsum the coin when I deed out later. So I fixed the shroud amongst my money. Later, I had to deed because of the rent increase. I asked her to order me dorsum the coin for the screen. She thus said, "Why should I order you lot the money? You lived comfortably thank you lot to that." She changed her mental attitude completely. I was thus upset thus I ripped the shroud earlier moving out. I could empathise why the previous resident besides ripped the shroud earlier moving out."

-

Pann: Kim Sook says she ripped a shroud earlier moving out of a rented place

1. [+114, -0] So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+94, -0] It's a Mobius strip ㅋㅋ

3. [+73, -0] So cool

4. [+34, -0] What if the landlord turned out to hold upwards a seller of screens ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+26, -0] So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if the side yesteryear side resident besides ripped it earlier moving out ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+19, -0] Meanwhile, Kim Saeng Min's aspect upwards is blurred ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+18, -0] It's thus funny merely lamentable ㅠㅠ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel