Akdong Instrumentalist - Officially Missing You Lot Lyrics


Romanization Lyrics 

Hi How bring yous been We've done this together But I'm hither yous are there
We're officially missing yous guys. Listen
hanadul nae gyeoteul tteonaganeun amado dareun sarameuro mannal
oh delight nation me why'd yous bring to become motility this hurting I experience it won't become away
hanado seulpeujineun anhasseul jul hangadeuk namainneun heunjeokdeul

gachi utgo un gieoge today I'm officially missing you6
Ooh can't nobody produce it similar yous Said every picayune matter yous do
hey infant Said it stays on my hear And I-I'm officially missing you
I'm officially missing you
jina on chueok, yeoreumeseobuteo chuwojin oneulkkajido hamkke kkum kkun hanaui sowon
ganeun giri gata seoro deo gipeojineun mam iri jal an pullyeodo bal ppeotgo gippeo janeun bam
bangeul chaeudeon ongireul moranaen oeroun gonggi onggijonggi moyeo bureudeon noraeui hyanggi
yeah I'm officially missing them I'm officially missing you
Well I idea I could but teach over yous ajik buteoinneun neoui ireumpyo
But I reckon that's something I but can't produce yeonseupjange ppaegokhi geurin eumpyo
jigeumeun aswiumman ango tteonatjiman eonjenga han kkume dasi oreugil
All I hear is raindrops falling on the rooftop Oh infant nation me why'd yous bring to go
'Cause this hurting I experience it won't become away And today
Ooh can't nobody produce it similar youSaid every picayune matter yous do
hey, infant Said it stays on my hear And I'm officially missing you
Ooh can't nobody produce it similar yous Said every picayune matter yous do
hey infant Said it stays on my hear And I'm officially
hanadul nae gyeoteul tteonaganeun amado dareun sarameuro mannal


English Translation Lyrics

Hi, how bring yous been
We’ve done this together
But I’m hither yous are there
We’re officially missing yous guys
Listen
One past times one, they left my side
And we’ll likely encounter somebody new
Oh delight nation me why’d yous bring to go
Cause this hurting I experience it won’t become away
I idea I wouldn’t live on lamentable at all but traces of yous all the same remain
At memories of us laughing together with crying together, today I’m officially missing you
Ooh can’t nobody produce it similar you
Said every picayune matter yous do
Hey baby, said it stays on my mind
And I-I’m officially missing you
I’m officially missing you
All the past times memories – since the summertime to the immediately mutual frigidity today,
We all dreamed of i wishing together
Since nosotros had the same path, our hearts grew deeper for each other
Even if things didn’t become well, nosotros peacefully brutal asleep at night
The lonely air is chasing out the warmth that i time filled the rooms
Along alongside the aroma of the songs that nosotros all gathered together with sang together
Yeah I’m officially missing them, I’m officially missing you
Well I idea I could but teach over yous – your cite tag is all the same on the door
But I reckon that’s something I but can’t produce – the music signs are all the same drawn on the exercise sheets
For now, yous bring left alongside sadness but someday, I promise yous volition ascent i time to a greater extent than alongside that i dream
All I hear is raindrops falling on the rooftop
Oh infant nation me why’d yous bring to go
‘Cause this hurting I experience it won’t become away, together with today
Ooh can’t nobody produce it similar you
Said every picayune matter yous do
Hey baby, said it stays on my mind
And I’m officially missing you
Ooh can’t nobody produce it similar you
Said every picayune matter yous do
Hey baby, said it stays on my mind
And I’m officially
One past times one, they left my side
And we’ll likely encounter somebody new…
Romanized : beautifulsonglyrics
Translated : popgasa

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel