'Money Game' Webtoon Author Says Running Human Being Demanded Him To Examine Plagiarism


Article: 'Money Game' Bae Jin Soo, "Running Man hasn't contacted me yet... They demanded to examine plagiarism"

Source: My Daily via Nate

Bae Jin Soo: "A lot of people are cry for me close it... The broadcast station hasn't contacted me yet. My division talked to the show's staff close violating copyrights merely they demanded that I had to examine it... As a creator, it makes me lose my forcefulness ㅠㅠ"

-

1. [+1790, -20] Running Man writers admitted that they made the episode based on Money Game merely behind our backs they demanded the creative someone to examine plagiarism? Delinquents ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1342, -41] The staff needs to realize that pretending similar it didn't hand doesn't operate anymore. They threaten the creative someone behind merely apologize to the viewers, are they mafia or what?

3. [+1287, -34] What form of delinquents are they? They also pretended to survive lamentable like someone? They apologized correct away merely behind our backs they were beingness sly. Naver's webtoon division said they won't remain serenity close it in addition to hence we'll convey to see. Running Man should survive prepared to become cancelled.

4. [+90, -7] The f*cking author who submitted the plagiarized thought every bit if it was her own, this province of affairs became to big now. Firing that ane b*tch won't solve the situation. Running Man is close to survive cancelled.

5. [+83, -7] Those who read the webtoon would know this is definitely plagiarism. But they're demanding proofs, I'm speechless. This webtoon must survive the artist's best work. I don't know close proofs merely there's a lot of witnesses.

6. [+61, -7] This is how a major broadcast station inward 2019 deals amongst copyrights? I'm in addition to hence shocked.

7. [+57, -5] I can't believe those in addition to hence called "content creators" convey this mindset.

8. [+47, -5] Running Man looks in addition to hence scripted fifty-fifty though they deny it. I'm certain non everything is scripted merely I come across a lot of scenes where the members pretend to survive surprised in addition to clueless. Family Outing claimed they were unscripted merely their scripted was leaked, every bit good Now they're fifty-fifty plagiarizing... How pathetic.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel