Celebrities' Reactions To A Sponsored Drinkable 'Hong Cho'


Pann: Drink society that suffered a loss from sponsoring

1. [+426, -2] Someone said this is the argue why Lee Byung Hun is however surviving despite the loathe he got.

2. [+357, -0] Lee Byung Hun is a professional person CFer.

3. [+280, -1] Why did Ryu Seung Ryong drinkable it from the bottle ㅋㅋ It's however really sour when yous dissolve it inwards water.

4. [+123, -3] Wow, no wonder why Lee Byung Hun is a tumble out actor. He's amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+101, -0] Lee Byung Hun is a determined person.

6. [+62, -0] Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was reading this mindlessly as well as I outburst into laughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Byung Hun at the goal makes it funnier. He makes others await bad ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+58, -0] I similar Hong Cho though... I actually similar it ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+56, -0] The proportion is important. It must've been the work of bad proportion ㅋㅋ

9. [+51, -0] I actually genuinely similar Hong Cho. If yous mix a lot inwards water, it's sweet. If yous pose only little, it's sour as well as bad. I ever brand certain to drinkable it inwards summer.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel