Ages Of The Edifice Owners Inward Garosu-Gil


Owners inwards their 40's - 21
Owners inwards their 20's 30's - 13
Teen owners - 4

-

Pann: Ages of the edifice owners inwards Garosu-gil

1. [+143, -5] Age half-dozen in addition to ix are tricks to pay less taxes.

2. [+85, -2] What's alongside the historic menstruum 6?

3. [+69, -0] I envy them...

4. [+37, -0] Being jealous is your loss. Therefore, I lost.

5. [+28, -2] I estimate the teen owners are given buildings past times their parents to alive comfortably?

6. [+25, -0] A lot of chaebol children are similar that. Rather than inheriting a holding at a slowly age, it's ameliorate to manus over a edifice or stocks piece it's inexpensive to salve inheritance taxes. My friend was the same example when I was inwards school. She was a granddaughter of a major society in addition to she had inherited many properties already.

7. [+22, -0] Age half-dozen in addition to 9??? I actually envy them, f*ck.

8. [+16, -1] But my parents are amazing for non leaving me debts for inheritance! As you lot live, you'll realize that non having debts is plenty to alive well.

9. [+14, -0] What's alongside the historic menstruum 6?

10. [+11, -0] I know a boy of a edifice possessor inwards Garosu-gil. I don't fifty-fifty experience jealous because he's simply a wall. The "hyungs" he know are all celebrities, sports stars, in addition to immature CEOs... He runs a lot of restaurants in addition to bars inwards Gangnam in addition to thus when he holds a meeting, he invites a bunch of people in addition to barely makes them pay. I haven't asked but I intend his shops are on the outset flooring of his buildings ㅋㅋ I'm certain he has a diverseness of expert connections. And it's non similar he shows off alongside his money, he's well-behaved in addition to smart. I envy him inwards an innocent(?) way.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel